Kansas City Digital Inclusion Town Hall - January 16, 2014
You can help today by creating content on this site about your favorite digital inclusion projects, programs and sites:
Goals of the Summit include:
- Identifying the major needs in Digital Inclusion for Kansas City
- Who has data to support this goal?
- Identifying the major gaps in the community in narrowing the digital divide
- Where are we serving the community well and where are the gaps?
- The development of a community wide collaborative plan to narrow the digital divide
- What role does KCDigitalDrive play in this goal?
- Raising awareness on the importance of narrowing the digital divide in Kansas City
- How to we create a positive media campaign in collaboration with established media outlets?
- How do we engage elected officials?
- Improving education and employment outcomes
- How is this being measured and reported now and do the performance measures adequately address digital inclusion/digital engagement?
- Improving and enhancing access to health and government resources
- Where is this access provided today and how does the target audience know about it?